We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to deliver our services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use the website and to present timely and relevant information to them.
We will always hold your information securely. We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following:
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interest;
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data?
We collect this data to enable us to better understand your needs and to deliver the service you require. We may use this data for:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve our services;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To send you promotional emails about our services, offers and other things relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present relevant content, option or function that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic;
- Test content on our website;
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognise when you are returning to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than which you choose to share with us. You also have the option to turn Cookies on or off by your own internet preferences and when you first visit our site.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note we have no control of these websites and therefore we are not responsible for the protection or privacy of any information you provide to these sites.